God’s grace is a gift that is freely given, and the only thing required of us is to live in response to it through loving God, our neighbours, and all that God has made. Therefore, our covenant is not a list of rules, but a personal and communal commitment to love our Creator, humanity, and the beautiful world around us.
As a fellowship of believers in Jesus Christ, we at All Souls commit to:
- FOLLOW - Keep the way of Christ in all things. (John 14:15-24)
- WORSHIP - Adore, confess, and thank Christ through Word, Sacrament
[Baptism and the Eucharist], Song, and Prayer. (Hebrews 10:19-25)
- PROCLAIM - Uplift the Gospel of Christ as it is presented in the Apostles’ Creed.
- FELLOWSHIP - Be Christ’ beloved community in and beyond the sanctuary. (Acts 2:42-47)
- SERVE - Welcome and care for all people, no matter what their condition, as if they
were Christ Himself. (Matthew 25:31-46)
- RECONCILE - Be agents of Christ’ healing to the broken people and places of the
world. (Micah 6:6-8)
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all. Amen.